In our atelier the corsets are made of high-quality European and international materials.
- Certainly natural fabrics from Italy, the USA and Japan.
- The steel corset boning, made in Germany, it has increased strength and resistance to deformation.
- Branded accessories, creating comfort when using the corset.
- Reliable adhesives, keeping the shape.
The price of the corset is a payment for quality, comfort and durability!
|Underbust corset worn alone or over clothes||$200.00|
|Single layer lingerie corset||$200.00|
|Overbust single layer corset
|Mesh lingerie corset||$300.00|
|Mesh overbust lingerie corset||$340.00|
|The price of the corset includes: cotton (linen) face fabric, lining, spiral steel bones, applied materials and adhesives, grommets and their installation. Other facial fabric and any decorative elements are paid separately.
The price of the transparent corset includes a special mesh or silk organza. The lace and other decorative elements are paid separately.
ATTENTION! If you need the lower the price, you can order a corset by the queue. Details and the approximate date of making corset you can find by contacting us.
|Corset with natural waist measurement of more than 76 cm||+20% of the corset’s price|
|Spoon busk**||+ $29.00|
|High back||+ $6.99|
|The price for an exclusive corset with the author’s design is calculated individually.|
*HOW TO CHOOSE A CORSET?
All the corsets are divided into 2 groups: lingerie and worn over clothes.
The lingerie corsets are designed to be worn under clothing. The lingerie corset can be:
- transparent – it consists of a single layer of special mesh with narrow cases for bones from the front or in the inside. Due to the finest soft mesh the transparent corset is the most invisible under clothing. It is made without a busk along the front, it is only back lacing.
- single layer – it consists of a single layer of cotton (linen) fabric, there are narrow cases for bones from the front or in the inside. It is slightly thicker than the transparent corset. It may have a busk along the front on client’s request, the back lacing is obligatory.
The corset worn alone or over clothes can be made from almost any material, the difference is only in the trimming and decoration.
Also, there are some nuances in the choice of the form of the corset:
- If you have very often wrinkles on the back side of your clothes in the underarm area, you should select a corset with a high back.
- If you want to adjust the area of the sides, you should select a corset with understated sidebodies.
**HOW TO CHOOSE THE WAY TO FASTEN A CORSET?
For convenience of fastening the corset there is an options for the centre front, which is called a busk.
The busk can be of 2 types: regular and spoon busk. Due to its rounded shape the spoon busk is essential for women with bulging tummy.
If there is no fastener in front of the corset, the process of putting the corset on or taking it off occurs due to corset lacing, located on the back.